The Tata Card Rewards Program (“the Program”) allows eligible Tata Cardholders (“Cardholder/s”) to accumulate points (“Points”) from spending on their Tata Card, as determined by SBI Cards & Payment Services Private Limited (“SBICPSL”) from time to time. Points accumulated on such Tata Card can be exchanged for a wide variety of rewards.
- The Program is open to holders of Tata Platinum Card, Tata Titanium Card, Tata Premiere Card and Tata Privilege Card (“Tata Card/s”) whose accounts are valid and in good standing and any other Card so determined by SBICPSL.
- The Points earned by an Additional Cardholder will accrue to the account of the Primary Cardholder.
- Participation in the Program is voluntary.
- The Cardholder may opt out of the Program by sending intimation (telephonic or written) to SBICPSL.
- The Cardholder may continue to use his/her SBI Card as he/she normally does.
- The Annual Fee for participation in the Program may be as determined by SBICPSL from time to time.
- Enrolment Date - shall mean the date of launch of the Program for the existing Cardholders and the account set up date by SBICPSL for the new Cardholders.
- Enrolment Year - shall mean “any twelve-month period” commencing on the Enrolment Date.
- The Cardholder shall earn at least 1 (one) Point for every eligible Rs. 100 charged to his/her Tata Card. The Cardholder shall earn at least 1 (one) Point for every eligible Rs. 100 charged to his/her Tata Platinum Card for Domestic as well international transactions.
- For Tata Card All spending charged to the Tata Card under the Program will be eligible to earn Points except the following
Cash advances (Domestic and Foreign)
Encash, Dial a Draft
Financial charges (e.g. late payment fees, dishonored cheque charges, service fees, transaction charges)
Purchases at petrol pumps/service stations
- A Cardholder cannot accrue Points for any charge incurred prior to his/her Enrolment Date.
- Points accumulated by a Cardholder on an Tata Card cannot be combined or used in conjunction with Points of his/her other Tata Cards at the time of redemption or transferred to any other customer loyalty program unless otherwise notified by SBICPSL.
- The Points do not constitute property of the Cardholder and are not transferable by operation of law or otherwise to any other person or entity.
- The Points accrued do not have cash or any monetary value.
- Adjustments will be made to the Points if there are any credits, including those arising from returned goods or services or billing disputes. If a disputed transaction is resolved in favour of the Cardholder or where a transaction is reversed, proportionate Points will also be reversed and credited to the Cardholder. On redemption, the Points would automatically be subtracted from the Points accumulated in the Cardholder's account.
- Points accumulated that are not redeemed by the Cardholder for rewards within 12 months of his / her Enrolment Date can be carried over for another Enrolment Year. Any Points not used by the end of second such year after Enrolment shall lapse and be forfeited.
- SBICPSL will notify the Primary Cardholder in the monthly statement of account in respect of the Tata Card of the number of Points accumulated immediately preceding the closing date for the said monthly statement.
- In the event the Tata Card is voluntarily closed by the Cardholder, the Points accumulated on his/her Tata Card can be redeemed within 180 days of closure, otherwise these will automatically lapse. In the event of cancellation of the Tata Card for any other reason, all the Points accumulated will stand forfeited. If the Tata Card is blocked or suspended by SBICPSL for any reason whatsoever, then the Points accumulated shall stand forfeited but may be reinstated at the discretion of SBICPSL if use of Tata Card is reinstated.
- SBICPSL's decision on computation of Points will be final, conclusive and binding on the Cardholder.
- The Tata Card must not be overdue, suspended, blocked, cancelled or terminated by SBICPSL at the time of the redemption request.
- The Points accrued can only be redeemed by the Primary Cardholder, and not by an Additional Cardholder.
- The Points may be redeemed at Tata Partners participating merchant establishments for a variety of rewards/services/products, as detailed in mailers issued by SBICPSL from time to time, e.g., merchandise, shopping, dining, travel, entertainment, fee waivers, financial services, credit card upgrades. The Points cannot be exchanged for cash or credit or used to obtain cash advances, or used against payment for any charges incurred on the Tata Card.
- SBICPSL will mail a redemption certificate / voucher (only as exception where Tata Partner outlets are not in the city where the card holder is residing) to the Cardholder in approximately six to eight weeks' after receiving the redemption request from the Cardholder.
- SBICPSL is not liable for any delay or loss in delivery of the redemption certificates / vouchers or rewards.
- Redeemed rewards are not exchangeable for other rewards, or refundable, replaceable, or transferable for cash or credit under any circumstances, nor can these be re-converted back to Points. Once exchanged for another partner loyalty program, if any, Points cannot be transferred back.
- All rewards are subject to availability and certain restrictions may apply. The redemption procedure and the additional terms and conditions for each reward are set forth in the redemption certificates/vouchers issued to the Cardholder.
- Any additional meals, transportation, accommodation arrangements, courier or other costs incurred in connection with redemption of any reward will be the sole responsibility of the Cardholder.
- Issuance of a redemption certificate for dining, travel or hotel accommodation does not constitute a reservation. The Cardholder is responsible for making all reservations and notifying the participating merchant establishments of the reward(s) he/she is going to redeem.
- Other benefits on the Tata Card which are activated by use of the Tata Card do not apply to goods or services received as rewards under the Program.